For the modern Milanista

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

Re: Transfer Rumours

26 Feb 2019, 03:32

PIATEK IS SCORING EVERY SINGLE GAME. Sit the FUCK down, Cutro. You too, agent. We are in fourth, and the man who is making that happen right now is Piatek. How? By scoring every game. If Cutro cares about Milan as much as he says he does, then team > player. He's not above the team and the club. Hopefully this is just his agent being a dipshit. If so, fire the pinhead.

naraku

26 Feb 2019, 09:48

Reports: AC Milan scouting five Brazilian starlets after Paqueta success

One of the players that he is reportedly monitoring is Rodrigo Dourado, who plays for Internacional. The midfielder is the oldest player on the list, born in 1994, but has a contract that expires in 2020.

In addition to Dourado, the Rossoneri are also following Everton, who plays for Gremio (born in 1996). The striker is also being scouted by Man City, as well as a few German teams, it is claimed.

Leonardo is also keeping a close eye on Luan Santos (born in 1999), Helinho (born in 2000) and Reinier Jesus Carvalho (born in 2002). The first two are owned by Sao Paolo, while the latter plays for Flamengo.

naraku

26 Feb 2019, 09:52

LemonCookies wrote:
PIATEK IS SCORING EVERY SINGLE GAME. Sit the FUCK down, Cutro. You too, agent. We are in fourth, and the man who is making that happen right now is Piatek. How? By scoring every game. If Cutro cares about Milan as much as he says he does, then team > player. He's not above the team and the club. Hopefully this is just his agent being a dipshit. If so, fire the pinhead.

I love Cutrone's passion, and credit in that he's came from nowhere basically to make such an impact. But, he's gotta be patient.

Usually, this is where I prefer vet strikers to back up a young star. Those that understand they need bench time. Someone like Pazzo or Quag would of been great, now I can't think of who would fill this role without issue but still.
I would expect he will start vs Lazio and hopefully he scores to put some thought into Rino's mind.

Serie Beast

26 Feb 2019, 09:59

I don't know what it is with our youth products, but if they're not treated as lock down starters for all eternity, they get pissed and want to leave.

Cutrone should model himself after Inzaghi, who was often the number two man to Sheva, Gilardino, Borriello, Pato, Ibra, etc. He didn't play every game of the season, but he still scored a ton of goals and helped us win a ton of trophies.

Serie Beast

28 Feb 2019, 13:30

If Torino are willing to shell out 30m for Cutro, then maybe we should sell him regardless of his intentions, lol.

Bale and Falcao would be fantastic, but wouldn't Bale still have a huge pricetag?

naraku

01 Mar 2019, 00:11

Serie Beast wrote:
If Torino are willing to shell out 30m for Cutro, then maybe we should sell him regardless of his intentions, lol.

Bale and Falcao would be fantastic, but wouldn't Bale still have a huge pricetag?

I'm not sure if Toro could afford 30M ? lol
I actually like the young winger they have, Parigini. I'd consider Parigini+cash for Cutro. I like Cutrone a lot but if he's going to bitch like Locatelli, then we don't need players like that at Milan.

As for Bale, his wage would be my concern. Doesn't he have a 25M contract or something like that ?

*Edit : Thoughts also on if Cutrone left and he's replaced by Silva ?

Serie Beast

01 Mar 2019, 14:13

Almost forgot about Silva. Yeah, I'd take him back.

naraku

01 Mar 2019, 23:48

Thank you Cagliari!!!

If we can beat sass, we're 3rd!!! Then again, if Rino starts Suso I feel a draw coming on.

naraku

02 Mar 2019, 09:42

AC Milan Four objectives for the midfield

The Turin-based newspaper reports that two well-established profiles, Sassuolo's Sensi and Dortmund's Weigl, have been added to the wish list, but also two young players: Brescia's Tonali and Bordeaux's Tchouameni.

Bruno Fernandes could leave amid Sporting financial difficulties: AC Milan and Man United interested

I'm a big fan, but why are we supposedly wanting an AM when all we do is play with wingers ? I suppose we'll play him as a winger too.

Serie Beast

02 Mar 2019, 14:34

It's the Milan way. Buy slow AMs and then play them on the wing.

naraku

04 Mar 2019, 08:21

3rd!!

Hopefully a good win vs Chievo ( who are usually tricky) then I wish we thump Merda

naraku

07 Mar 2019, 00:21

CM: The Elliot fund has lent 117 million euros to Lille to save it from bankruptcy, debt then canceled with Elliott who bought shares of the holding of the Patron of Lille Lopez, an investment that will fall with the Champions qualification and the sale of their best players. This is why a synergy between the French club and Milan can not be ruled out, which could have set eyes on Lille's players: Nicolas Pépé, Jonathan Bamba, Ikonè, Rafael Melao and Thiago Mendes.

Happy if true. I like the look of Bamba and Thiago Mendes from what I've seen ( not much ) while Pépé seems to be creating bit of a buzz. I don't know much if anything about then others. It would be a good move to potentially send some of our youth to get experience at Lille and then bring them back when they've grown or give Lille 1st option if we don't want them back ( Tsadjout Torrarsi etc ).

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

10 Mar 2019, 18:32

He's ours. John Travolta is going nowhere.

naraku

11 Mar 2019, 02:09

They can pay 10M for Abate!

Interesting rumours lately. Ramos ? Has always had a hard-on for Maldini. He's an asshole but if he could be had at a good price I'd certainly look at him.
Roma: locked as a starting CB.
Zapata : may not renew
Musa: Not sure he'll be happy to go back to the bench
Caldara: No sure thing IMO had a bad injury and we can never be sure how he may recover.
Djalo : only 18 so I will expect nothing from for a few years, if ever.

Also, I like the rumour of going after Verratti and Chiesa. I'm not sure about selling Kessie to help fund those moves. I'd rather it be Suso, Hakan and maybe even Bonaventura.

Serie Beast

20 Mar 2019, 20:04

Lol, Richarlison, Milinkovic-Savic, Chiesa. Yeah dudes, we got like 300m transfer budget.

I think the media are just throwing random names out there.