For the modern Milanista

naraku

Re: Transfer Rumours

05 Apr 2019, 10:59

Leonardo in talks with Tonali’s entourage; player prefers AC Milan -SempreMilan.com

La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands this morning analyzes the difficult moment of Milan, reporting a particular aspect. According to reports from the rosea, from the dressing room of the Rossoneri, in the last period, it would filter a sense of strangeness for alleged technical-tactical indications that would reach the players from the leadership, although Gattuso obviously makes the final decisions.

So they do Rino's work for him but Gattuso then makes up his own mind ??

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

06 Apr 2019, 20:12

Rino's completely run out of ideas. Even if we get 4th, he needs to go. He's stale and doesn't know what to do. Time to go.

Half of the squad probably needs to be discharged and sold. We already have a thick sludge of shitty fodder at the bottom of our squad that will be leaving - great - but half our starting lineup isn't good enough. RR offers nothing. Musa is error-prone and mediocre. Hakan plays best when deep in midfield, but I doubt Rino/new coach will see that and try it. Suso is tired, lethargic, bored and boring - has offered nothing since like October. Biglia is old and inconsistent. Laxalt is a wingback, but has looked especially toothless in most of his games this season. Way too many of our players are still complete shit. It's absolutely shocking that Fabio fucking Borini puts in better shifts than half our squad, many of whom play regularly. We were definitely hitting above our weight the past couple months in getting 4th. We're being humbled like we should be right now. I just hope that we can keep our best players, sell the deadweight/leeches, and buy upgrades across the board come summer.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

06 Apr 2019, 20:16

AND! We couldn't beat that Juve team today. Embarrassing. They looked like 2009 Juventus out there and we still got bullied, tilted, and spanked. Ridiculous.

Oh and fuck Rino again for holding onto his substitutes like they're points in the table. Suso was gassed 15 minutes in, but waited like 75 minutes to put Samu on - too late. And instead of putting on Cutrone when we led or the game was still tied, he came on 2-1 behind, so the best he could so was snatch a draw. Just shit all over today.

naraku

07 Apr 2019, 11:58

LemonCookies wrote:
Rino's completely run out of ideas. Even if we get 4th, he needs to go. He's stale and doesn't know what to do. Time to go.

Half of the squad probably needs to be discharged and sold. We already have a thick sludge of shitty fodder at the bottom of our squad that will be leaving - great - but half our starting lineup isn't good enough. RR offers nothing. Musa is error-prone and mediocre. Hakan plays best when deep in midfield, but I doubt Rino/new coach will see that and try it. Suso is tired, lethargic, bored and boring - has offered nothing since like October. Biglia is old and inconsistent. Laxalt is a wingback, but has looked especially toothless in most of his games this season. Way too many of our players are still complete shit. It's absolutely shocking that Fabio fucking Borini puts in better shifts than half our squad, many of whom play regularly. We were definitely hitting above our weight the past couple months in getting 4th. We're being humbled like we should be right now. I just hope that we can keep our best players, sell the deadweight/leeches, and buy upgrades across the board come summer.

I agree with everything you've said in both posts. I will say that Dybala's penalty was BS even after VAR. I didn't think Musa did a lot wrong, he was watching and playing the ball.As usual . a big of iffy penalty for Jube is always needed. :fp:
We also have Strinic for LB but we haven't given him 1 second on the field- which after a heart scare is probably understandable - but why not ? For all his courage on the field, I'm still amazed how much Rino lacks it off the field. I had hoped he would of had the balls to perma bench Suso because he has a history of playing maybe 20% of the season. The start of the season- and he'll probably spark a little in the run home. Piatek and Cutrone showed the can play together against Udinese so just stick with that and sit Suso's ass down.
Lastly, 1 point in our past 4 games. WE had it all in our hands, now we're back to relying on other teams choking and falling over.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

12 Apr 2019, 15:26

If we get CL and FFP doesn't fuck us over, and we have the ability to really spend this summer, what would you guys think of pushing for Toni Kroos? A Kroos + Bakayoko midfield pairing would be pretty outrageous. We'd prolly want a marquee signing this summer to show that we're finally back. Kroos would be it, imo.

naraku

14 Apr 2019, 11:46

Kroos would be a good addition, but not sure how we pry him from Madrid with EPL teams certain to come for him should he want to leave.

For that reason, Verratti should probably be the option as a big dick signing. While not impossible, I consider it more likely he would go to Italy is possible.

milanist
The Franck of Tanks

14 Apr 2019, 12:59

Sup fellas? :)

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

14 Apr 2019, 15:01

milanist wrote:

naraku

15 Apr 2019, 23:20

milanist wrote:

Close to locking in 4th hopefully. 'sup with you?

naraku

15 Apr 2019, 23:25

Conflicting reports saying we can or can't get Everton depending on FFA. What shit!

Media reports say he and his family want Milan - thanks to Paqueta and Pato. Gremio want near 50M is the sticking point.

I would like Chiesa and this Pepe kid for Wings, Tonali as midfield signing. If we make 1 big dick signing then : Forward, Griezmann, midfielder : Kroos/Verratti, defensive : Ramos or Telles.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

17 Apr 2019, 01:37

Ajax bouncing Jube out of the CL, ahahaha. De Sciglio playing like ass balls, aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. Bonucci failing at defending the winning goal, ayayayaye. Hilarity. But, this Ajax coach, though. The team, too. Whole squad will be picked apart this summer...

naraku

17 Apr 2019, 23:39

LemonCookies wrote:
Ajax bouncing Jube out of the CL, ahahaha. De Sciglio playing like ass balls, aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. Bonucci failing at defending the winning goal, ayayayaye. Hilarity. But, this Ajax coach, though. The team, too. Whole squad will be picked apart this summer...

I hope De Ligt sees going to Jube will be a waste. He should come here and partner Romagnoli and Caldara since I hear we might go back to 3 at back.

Also glorious to see the two Manchester teams out! #frauds

I don't want Liverpool to win since they will close on our CL total.

Again, I'd also love Son here.

naraku

18 Apr 2019, 01:05

I like the Andre Silva + cash for Thuvian rumours. I know it's the " baguette league " but 15 goals and 9 assists is what a winger should be providing, plus Thuvian is quick. Sell Suso and we still have Samu who can cover both flanks and if needed Borini ( sigh ).

On a side note, Lazio beat Udinese 2-0. I think this was a early season postponed game. Anyway, it keeps them in the hunt for 4th.

naraku

19 Apr 2019, 11:38

AC Milan fans want curva ban for Lazio after racist chants against Bakayoko

Wow ! who would think that Lazio fans would be racist ?? #SSNazio !

CdS claim that Milan are heading towards giving Abate and Zapata contract renewals, as the club are not looking for defenders for next season.

Zaputa I get but Abate has been washed up for at least 2 years. We should let him go. Yes, he surprised at CB in that injury emergency, but that's not going to happen next year I would hope and RB really needs to be between Calabria and Conti. Cut his wages and a nice thank you and farewell to Abate.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

19 Apr 2019, 16:53

naraku wrote:
CdS claim that Milan are heading towards giving Abate and Zapata contract renewals, as the club are not looking for defenders for next season.

Zaputa I get but Abate has been washed up for at least 2 years. We should let him go. Yes, he surprised at CB in that injury emergency, but that's not going to happen next year I would hope and RB really needs to be between Calabria and Conti. Cut his wages and a nice thank you and farewell to Abate.

If Abate is fine with lower wages and being an emergency backup, I'd prolly keep him around. We don't want to sell/release too many players, imo.