For the modern Milanista

naraku

Re: Transfer Rumours

09 May 2019, 02:03

I know we have a CL thread, but 2 amazing and very flukey semi's. I'm glad Barfa lost but I'm going to be hoping Tottenham somehow win for a few reasons.

1. I've never like Liverpool even before our 2 CL finals against them.
2. If Liverpool win they close on our total CL title's.
3. Poch has hinted he would leave if Spurs somehow win. That said, I actually expect him to stay regardless.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

09 May 2019, 16:57

naraku wrote:
Merda has Napoli and two relegation teams. Atalanta has Jube and Genoa. Neither Jube nor Napoli have anything to play for other than pride so hopefully that's enough.

Also, Conte rules out Roma so it seems to be down to us and back to Jube. Latest rumours with coaches is Mou to Roma, Allegri to Man Utd and Conte to Jube. If that happens I hope for Poch or Jardim.

correction, Allegri to PSG.

I'd love Allegri back. He's grown a lot at Juve and his record is pretty outstanding. 13-14 was a disaster here, and he certainly lost the plot, but as the years after revealed, it wasn't down to him, but the club as a whole. I didn't think that Allegri was even possible, which is why I was thinking of Conte, Gasp, Poch.

naraku

10 May 2019, 01:30

LemonCookies wrote:
I'd love Allegri back. He's grown a lot at Juve and his record is pretty outstanding. 13-14 was a disaster here, and he certainly lost the plot, but as the years after revealed, it wasn't down to him, but the club as a whole. I didn't think that Allegri was even possible, which is why I was thinking of Conte, Gasp, Poch.

Wasn't 13-14 that year we started bringing in players like Poli, Matri, Rami and junk like that ? I think anyone would lose the plot since the year before we would of brought in the famous trio of Acerbi, Constant and Traroe among others. I always felt bad for Allegri at that point. B+G's empire was crumbling and if we brought in a serviceable player like Pazzini or Honda. It was offset by the above and Urby and co. If he ever wanted to come back, I would certainly not be unhappy with Max coming back at all.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

10 May 2019, 02:50

naraku wrote:
Wasn't 13-14 that year we started bringing in players like Poli, Matri, Rami and junk like that ? I think anyone would lose the plot since the year before we would of brought in the famous trio of Acerbi, Constant and Traroe among others. I always felt bad for Allegri at that point. B+G's empire was crumbling and if we brought in a serviceable player like Pazzini or Honda. It was offset by the above and Urby and co. If he ever wanted to come back, I would certainly not be unhappy with Max coming back at all.

Sideways passing De Jong, 1 legged Kaka, Urby leftback, meth using Robinho, Ibra-less Noce.............ya...Unfortunately, I think I was someone who thought we should have been doing better, but uh, nope, lol.

naraku

11 May 2019, 12:00

LemonCookies wrote:
Sideways passing De Jong, 1 legged Kaka, Urby leftback, meth using Robinho, Ibra-less Noce.............ya...Unfortunately, I think I was someone who thought we should have been doing better, but uh, nope, lol.

I don't think I was much if any better. Certainly I ( we ) had alarm bells starting to ring with some of these players, but I thought since we're Milan we would be OK. Who would think that all these year's later we're not.

I'm becoming more concerned that Rino is going to stay on next year which I don't think is right. He has a lot of allies it seems and a lot want him to stay on if we hit the CL. Personally, I never thought he was right for the job to begin with, but another season with him doesn't seem like the path forward to me. Although some links like Patrick Vieria are just weird.

naraku

15 May 2019, 12:13

A double farewell that demonstrates the change of direction of the new Milan

Both Abate and Zapata are expected to leave under a big shake up by Elliott.

Report: Milan in Sensi talks

It is understood the Rossoneri have proposed a five-year contract for the Cesena youth product, worth €1.5m a season.

However, Schira warns Sassuolo will not budge on their €25m valuation of the 23-year-old.

( Personally, I'd rather Tonali and Barella, but Sensi is fine. )

Sevilla will not redeem Andre Silva

Exclusive: Leonardo's position at risk, AC Milan considering Lazio's Tare

:fp:

Abramovich wants Sarri out of Chelsea, Gazidis adopts the Arsenal model for AC Milan

naraku

15 May 2019, 12:16

I actually don't want AC Milan to sign a single player until we have a coach in place.

For example: what's the point of signing wingers if we got Conte or Gasperini as manager and who won't use them ?

Things like this have gone on for to long- Manager ASAP then start selling/buying.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

20 May 2019, 09:36

Watched the Frosinone game in San Siro. Good win. Ultras were awesome as always. Now go get that CL spot, please! DAI DAI DAI.

naraku

20 May 2019, 11:50

LemonCookies wrote:
Watched the Frosinone game in San Siro. Good win. Ultras were awesome as always. Now go get that CL spot, please! DAI DAI DAI.

I have everything possible crossed. Just that Merda play Empoli at home is the only reason I think we don't make it, Empoli are horrible away but are fighting to stay in the top flight. We must win, but the either Merda or Atalanta (both ) can draw and we're in. SPAL are going to be hard though. I'd love for us and Atalanta to win and Merda to lose or draw.

naraku

20 May 2019, 11:54

Milan close in on Sensi?

Rossoneri will pay just €13m for the 23-year-old as they will write off the €12m that Sassuolo owe for Manuel Locatelli.

Tiémoué Bakayoko who will not be redeemed by Chelsea for 35 million.

The French for what was shown on the field would also have deserved permanence, but the last attitudes have not really gone down to the leadership.

ArX

25 May 2019, 03:23

i'm reading that zapata might be staying.

i would have kept abate as well as a back up if he accepted a 1m/yr contract

crazy how they're seen as the old guard now

naraku

26 May 2019, 03:47

ArX wrote:
i'm reading that zapata might be staying.

i would have kept abate as well as a back up if he accepted a 1m/yr contract

crazy how they're seen as the old guard now

Rino has said neither will be staying. It is weird but maybe the right time for both to move away from Milan. Then again, can what Rino says have any meaning considering he shouldn't be at the club next season CL qualification or not.

naraku

26 May 2019, 03:55

A lot of weird rumours about us.

Leo staying or going? Maybe Maldini too.
S. Inzaghi, EDF, Jardim, Gasperini all linked to the job, Rino staying possibly.
Allegri contacted about coming back to Milan.
Mhktryian wanting to come to Milan.
Leo in Nice scouting ASM.

Fair to say no one knows shit!

BTW , I have a feeling one of Atalanta or Merda will stiff up but so will we. I also think we will get rid of Hakan and Suso but also lose someone important like Gigio or Ale. We will need the money but one will want to experience CL football that they deserve but will get when with us??

naraku

26 May 2019, 03:58

Lastly, Suso wanting what Gigio earns is a disgrace. Like Donnarumma or not he has probably been in our top 3 best players this year unlike Suso who has probably played 3 good games this year. Suso Van be first out Imo.

naraku

28 May 2019, 03:06

No surprises with last day results tbh.

Now let's see if Ale or Donna want out for CL competition.