For the modern Milanista

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

Re: Transfer Rumours

09 Jun 2019, 00:04

LemonCookies wrote:
Watch Leonardo go to PSG and take Donna away from us like he did 7 years ago with Ibra and Thiago Silva.

:monto:

naraku

09 Jun 2019, 11:45

Atletico Madrid can pay €40m for Suso - SportMediaset and the Corriere dello Sport

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Tare won't take Milan job -GdS

Get Rui Costa !

naraku

09 Jun 2019, 11:51

Milan and Juve to Battle Out for Roma's Pellegrini

This is the LB ,Luca, who I think can be a good player.

Milan, Roma and Inter Want Bonafazi

Agent Confirms Bakayoko Will Stay at Chelsea Next Season

:salute:

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

09 Jun 2019, 16:24

naraku wrote:
Milan and Juve to Battle Out for Roma's Pellegrini

This is the LB ,Luca, who I think can be a good player.

Milan, Roma and Inter Want Bonafazi

Agent Confirms Bakayoko Will Stay at Chelsea Next Season

:salute:

I like Pellegrini as well. He's still very raw, but definitely has a lot of room for improvement. I remember him playing a composed game against us earlier in the season.

It's kinda sad to see Bakayoko not coming back. He was probably the best performing midfielder (overall) that we've had since Monto and Ambro, hell even Muntari. .

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

09 Jun 2019, 16:27

naraku wrote:
Atletico Madrid can pay €40m for Suso - SportMediaset and the Corriere dello Sport

:monto:

Do us like one of your Kalinic girls, Atleti :b:

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

09 Jun 2019, 18:57

I'm glad Tare isn't coming here. Don't rate him very much, and since he didn't really want to leave, then fuck im. The reported 3.5m salary is way too high, too.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

10 Jun 2019, 18:22

Sounds great, except that bullet points 1 and 2 may not go together. At present, if we go ahead with Giampaolo, then okay, we've got a clear identity and style of play - but this excludes Suso as a result. This means we sell him. Woohoo! Yet, if the other rumor I saw is true stating that Boban would only want to sell 1 key player, then we'll still be stuck with Donna. The problem with Donna is that he's already on 6 mil (outrageous) and his deal ends in 2 years. This means that either we renew him now or in a year with an even bigger wage, or we risk letting him walk. Donna already acted like a snake, and everyone knows that Raiola is a little shit, so it seems that this predicament would be best solved if we sold Donna now. 60mil for him, plus 40mil for Suso is a whole lot of money on top of the 40mil Elliot are giving. Buy Kessie with one of those fees, and we're still left with 100mil. 45-50mil for Andersen and Praet, + 12ish mil for Mario Rui, then 35 mil for a strike partner up front with Piatek (Deu for me...) Could also skip on leftbacks and put faith in RR/Laxalt and put the 12mil toward Sensi (Locatelli making the difference.)

Edit: Formations from the above:

Plizzari/Reina
Calabria/Conti - Andersen/Musa - Romagnoli/Caldara- Rui/RR
Kessie/Praet - Sensi/Praet/Biglia - Sensi/Hakan/Paqueta
Paqueta/Hakan/Sensi
Piatek/Cutrone - Deu/Borini/Cutrone

Full strength imo might look like:

Reina
Calabria - Andersen - Romagnoli - RR
Kessie - Praet - Sensi
Paqueta
Piatek - Deu

Can you tell I'm bored as I eat my lunch? :monto:

naraku

12 Jun 2019, 12:22

For Me, I'd go with Selling :
Suso - 40
Samu - 15
Laxalt - 10
Silva - 30
Biglia - 5
*Reina -5
Borini -5
Cutrone - Loan.

= 110M

My Attempted Targets :
Barella - 40
Sensi - 15
Rabiot - 0
Kouame - 25
Anderson - 25
Praet - 25
Emerson/Mario Rui/Pellegrini - 15
Tonali - 15 + Torrassi + Tsadjout from our youth system. I'd also leave Tonali at Brescia for a year.

=160M

So, we only need to spend 50M.

Piatek -- Kouame
Paqueta
Praet -- Rabiot -- Barella
Emerson - Romagnoli -Anderson* - Calabria
Donnarumma

* IF we keep Gigio I think we should let Pepe go, for two reasons. 1. He deserves to play. 2. His wage for a backup is ridiculous. If we sell Donna we can either keep Pepe and put Plizzari as #2, or Cragno is who we've supposedly asked Cagliari about. Anderson doesn't necessarily start over Caldara but who knows what happens there.

Also, We will need 1 more striker because I think our 4th striker will be Daniel Maldini who can play SS as well as wide.
Rabiot's wage will be an issue and any chance to lure him probably left when Leo left but anyway.
Maybe if Rabiot is a no go we could look at Renato Sanches with a loan + option. I still think he's a good player just at Swansea he was going nowhere and Bayern is Bayern.

Squad -
GK : Donnarumma ( Reine/Cragno ), Plizzari.
LB : Whoever you fancy / RR
CB: Ale, Andersen,Musa,Caldara
RB: Calabria/Conti
MD: Paqueta,Rabiot, Barella, Praet, Sensi, Kessie, Bona and Hakan ( Hakan probably stays since he can play back AM or LCM etc).
FW: Piatek, Kouame, Deul (? ), Maldini.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

13 Jun 2019, 01:05

naraku wrote:
For Me, I'd go with Selling :
Suso - 40
Samu - 15
Laxalt - 10
Silva - 30
Biglia - 5
*Reina -5
Borini -5
Cutrone - Loan.

= 110M

My Attempted Targets :
Barella - 40
Sensi - 15
Rabiot - 0
Kouame - 25
Anderson - 25
Praet - 25
Emerson/Mario Rui/Pellegrini - 15
Tonali - 15 + Torrassi + Tsadjout from our youth system. I'd also leave Tonali at Brescia for a year.

=160M

So, we only need to spend 50M.

Piatek -- Kouame
Paqueta
Praet -- Rabiot -- Barella
Emerson - Romagnoli -Anderson* - Calabria
Donnarumma

* IF we keep Gigio I think we should let Pepe go, for two reasons. 1. He deserves to play. 2. His wage for a backup is ridiculous. If we sell Donna we can either keep Pepe and put Plizzari as #2, or Cragno is who we've supposedly asked Cagliari about. Anderson doesn't necessarily start over Caldara but who knows what happens there.

Also, We will need 1 more striker because I think our 4th striker will be Daniel Maldini who can play SS as well as wide.
Rabiot's wage will be an issue and any chance to lure him probably left when Leo left but anyway.
Maybe if Rabiot is a no go we could look at Renato Sanches with a loan + option. I still think he's a good player just at Swansea he was going nowhere and Bayern is Bayern.

Squad -
GK : Donnarumma ( Reine/Cragno ), Plizzari.
LB : Whoever you fancy / RR
CB: Ale, Andersen,Musa,Caldara
RB: Calabria/Conti
MD: Paqueta,Rabiot, Barella, Praet, Sensi, Kessie, Bona and Hakan ( Hakan probably stays since he can play back AM or LCM etc).
FW: Piatek, Kouame, Deul (? ), Maldini.

Mostly agree with this. I do worry about height and physicality, though. Lots of shorter players being linked with us. Need to make sure that our midfield doesn't completely swap from boring/hard-nosers to cutesy ball players.

naraku

13 Jun 2019, 11:42

LemonCookies wrote:
Mostly agree with this. I do worry about height and physicality, though. Lots of shorter players being linked with us. Need to make sure that our midfield doesn't completely swap from boring/hard-nosers to cutesy ball players.

Well, if we get Sensi, the one thing is he can hold the ball and well. So I think with Krunic as well, we're on the right path.

naraku

13 Jun 2019, 11:45

Sassuolo proposes Cutrone-Sensi swap deal to AC Milan

No. They owe us for Locatelli. I liked us waiving the fee they owe plus the remaining 12M. I'd loan them Plizzari as well on dry loan.

Milan Looking at Torreira, Barella

• Maldini and Boban could be officially announced as part of the management in the next 48 hours.

• Massara is already in Milano and could sign today.

• Giampaolo is resolving his contract with Sampdoria. He is expected to officially be Milan coach next week.

[GdS]

Liverpool will demand more than £25million for Dejan Lovren should AC Milan follow up their interest

:jordan:

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

13 Jun 2019, 16:38

I really like Veretout. He was outstanding playing in front of the defense for Fiorentina last season. Kinda surprised he's made that work, as I don't remember him being quite so composed when at Nantes, where he was much more of an industrious creaty box to box. He's still reckless, though. But for like 20ish mil, definitely worth it, imo. Direct replacement for Biglia.

And I dunno what the hell is with the Lovren link. We pass on renewing one of Zaputa/Abate to be an experienced backup defender on minuscule wages...so that we can pay 25mil for a barely better defender on 3-4x the wages? The fuck? No to Lovren. Buy Andersen, close up shop. Romagnoli, Caldara, Musa, Andersen is all we need. Finis.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

13 Jun 2019, 21:59

Has there been any news about Andre Silva? I dunno if we want to test him out as a partner to Piatek, as he does have decent technical/on-ball qualities, but I'd rather someone else. Seems like Silva is a just an instagram/twitter player who posts hot pictures of himself, but doesn't actually put in much work on the pitch. He had a great turn around his first year with us at the end and at the beginning with Sevilla, then :shit:

naraku

14 Jun 2019, 11:56

LemonCookies wrote:
Has there been any news about Andre Silva? I dunno if we want to test him out as a partner to Piatek, as he does have decent technical/on-ball qualities, but I'd rather someone else. Seems like Silva is a just an instagram/twitter player who posts hot pictures of himself, but doesn't actually put in much work on the pitch. He had a great turn around his first year with us at the end and at the beginning with Sevilla, then :shit:

I did see 1-2 "reports" earlier saying we would possibly keep him under Giampoalo , but I don't think so. Wolves are constantly linked with the Portuguese connection, but I think we won't have a problem selling Andre Silva. The problem will be ,I bet, we only get offers around 20M for him.

naraku

14 Jun 2019, 12:05

Torreira Is Milan's Dream for the Midfield

Lucas Torreira is the dream for the midfield. Arsenal asks for €35M.

Milan-Linked Torreira Says He Preferred Being in Italy

I liked Torreira A LOT at his time with Samp. Obvious connection here, but if we get him then see you Lucas Biglia.

Luis Muriel has been proposed to Milan, according to @AntoVitiello.

Milan Back on Muriel as Giampaolo and Maldini Like the Player

:think:

West Ham, Arsenal and Tottenham are the English teams that are looking at Suso. It may occur that Suso wont find space in Giampaolo's 4312 formation and he could therefore be sacrificed. [MN]

Suso continues to be in the view of Atletico Madrid and Premier League clubs. Reflections are currently in progress for the Spaniard. [@AntoVitiello]

It's not even about finding space for Suso IMO. No matter what, we nearly always lost any forward momentum and counter attacks died in the ass as soon as Suso became involved. Good luck to any club that thinks otherwise, but the sooner he leaves AC Milan the better.

#ACMilan make move for #Manolas, between #Raiola's ok and #Juve's interest [@FabrizioRomano]

Mino Raiola (Manolas' agent) was contacted directly by Maldini and Massara. Raiola has given Milan the green light even without Champions League. Milan asked Roma for a discount on the €36m release clause, but Roma said 'No'. Juve are also interested in him. [@FabrizioRomano]