For the modern Milanista

 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1771
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

09 Mar 2020, 23:00

naraku wrote:
Breaking | All sporting events in Italy cancelled until the 3rd of April, pending the signature of a decree by Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte.


For Milan fan's, probably the best thing. For Lazio , Hellas, even Jube fan's not the best.


Do we push games into the summer, or do we end the season at like 34 games played? Dunno how this'll work. Disasters everywhere.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

11 Mar 2020, 07:40

It's possible the season ends now apparently.


Another option is to have a playoff which I would assume would be the top 4 team's.


The problem is if it ends now, team's will sue the league. The relegated team's and even club's like Hellas (EL contention), Lazio (Scudetto) and Napoli (CL) would have a right to he furious since there's a max of 36 points available to play for.
It's tough times for sure.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1771
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

12 Mar 2020, 01:13

This Carona virus thing might be a blessing in disguise, as it will potentially fuck with every club in Serie A, thus making our drama not quite as glaringly embarrassing.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

12 Mar 2020, 07:18

There's reports now Ragnick turned us down! So it's either an attempt to save face and delay the inevitable or Boban got some really bad information about Rangnick already coming in and went off half cocked!

Well, with Rugani confirmed with Corona I guess it's practically certain Serie A ends here, just like the NBA etc
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

15 Mar 2020, 22:41

Atalanta, explains La Gazzetta dello Sport , is satisfied with Mattia Caldara's performance. Arrived on loan until June 2021 with redemption at 18 million euros, the defender in Bergamo lives a second youth and his confirmation seems certain. Milan are preparing to make cash with Caldara


For whatever reason, Caldara didn't work here. I'm happy with the 18M. With a small portion of that going to Kjaer that worked out ok.


Milan have reportedly set their sights on Celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer


Imagine him and Kjaer on the pitch at the same time!

Sassuolo midfielder Manuel Locatelli could be heading back to San Siro, but this time the Milan youth product would be playing for Inter.

:fp:
Loca has had a good year. We could if used him this year and he walks in as Biglia's replacement. I wish we had a buy back on him.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1771
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

18 Mar 2020, 17:20

The bipolar press on Rangnick is giving me a headache. Until he's shaking hands with Gazidis, I don't give a fuck, frankly. Season's a wash, anyway.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

21 Mar 2020, 21:48

AC Milan confirms that Paolo Maldini, the club's Technical Director, became aware of contact with a person who subsequently tested positive for Coronavirus and began to display symptoms of the virus himself. He was administered with a swab test yesterday, the result of which was positive. His son Daniel, a forward in AC Milan's youth team who had previously been training with the First Team, also tested positive.

Paolo and Daniel are both well and have already completed two weeks at home without contact with others. They will now remain in quarantine until clinically recovered, as per the medical protocols outlined by the health authorities
- acmilan.com



Damn! I hope Paolo and Daniel are well and beat this shit of a thing!
1
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1771
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

22 Mar 2020, 23:29

N'Dicka's a random enough rumor to be a real possibility. I quite like him. Fits the profile we should be interested in.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

25 Mar 2020, 23:20

It's a weird situation. If Rangnick comes N'Dicka is certainly someone we would look at.

If Pioli or someone else comes in then who knows what we will do. I'm guess we'll still go young despite the fact that attempt failed.

Also , read Samu's comments saying a lot of player's want Pioli to stay.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1771
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

26 Mar 2020, 15:45

naraku wrote:
It's a weird situation. If Rangnick comes N'Dicka is certainly someone we would look at.

If Pioli or someone else comes in then who knows what we will do. I'm guess we'll still go young despite the fact that attempt failed.

Also , read Samu's comments saying a lot of player's want Pioli to stay.


Not surprised at all. Pioli has brought a lot of stability to our dressing room and has balanced fatherly and managerial quite well. Our results haven't been very good, but he was definitely maximizing them with our squad. We shouldn't be trying to get rid of him. I like the Rangnick as director, Pioli as coach, where both are working closely to work on a unified vision. This unity was sorely lacking in the summer, as it's clear that Giampaolo was a fractured hire and our transfer window showed it.

I'd take SES back in a heart beat, assuming his wage isn't nuts coming back from China. He's loved by the fans, is a hard working, goal scoring left winger - exactly what we need. Samu and SES on the wings looks phenomenal on paper. Modern football demands high press, hard working attackers more than ever. We got better when we slotted in Samu over Suso, and we'll probably improve all the more with SES. He's young enough to pass the youth test by Rangnick if he's coming.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

28 Mar 2020, 02:08

ANSA reports, Spalletti's candidacy as Milan manager for next season is growing.
The Rangnick hypothesis has now passed, as already reported.


He is a good option if possible.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

28 Mar 2020, 02:13

LemonCookies wrote:
Not surprised at all. Pioli has brought a lot of stability to our dressing room and has balanced fatherly and managerial quite well. Our results haven't been very good, but he was definitely maximizing them with our squad. We shouldn't be trying to get rid of him. I like the Rangnick as director, Pioli as coach, where both are working closely to work on a unified vision. This unity was sorely lacking in the summer, as it's clear that Giampaolo was a fractured hire and our transfer window showed it.

I'd take SES back in a heart beat, assuming his wage isn't nuts coming back from China. He's loved by the fans, is a hard working, goal scoring left winger - exactly what we need. Samu and SES on the wings looks phenomenal on paper. Modern football demands high press, hard working attackers more than ever. We got better when we slotted in Samu over Suso, and we'll probably improve all the more with SES. He's young enough to pass the youth test by Rangnick if he's coming.




SES was always let go to soon. But, I don't think any manager we're linked with play's with winger's.
Can SES play as LM like Rebic ?
Otherwise I'm not sure where SES fits without winger's.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1771
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

28 Mar 2020, 03:58

naraku wrote:
SES was always let go to soon. But, I don't think any manager we're linked with play's with winger's.
Can SES play as LM like Rebic ?
Otherwise I'm not sure where SES fits without winger's.


Rangnick has utilized a 4-2-3-1 in the past. I think he'd appreciate a player like SES. The crux is who plays through the middle. Hakan doesn't cut it. Paqueta? Not a Rangnick player.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

04 Apr 2020, 05:10

LemonCookies wrote:
Rangnick has utilized a 4-2-3-1 in the past. I think he'd appreciate a player like SES. The crux is who plays through the middle. Hakan doesn't cut it. Paqueta? Not a Rangnick player.



I am hoping for Spalletti. I hoped for him over Pioli even if Pioli has done better than most imagined.
Spalletti is the guy to move us forward IMO. He will give a good blend of youth AND experience and we will play good football under Luciano.... hopefully.

I also think Spalletti means Maldini stays which means Ibra stays , personally I think we still need Zlatan. If not Ibra, Cavani.
Last edited by naraku on 04 Apr 2020, 05:13, edited 1 time in total.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2419
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

04 Apr 2020, 05:12

I like the sound of Teun Koopmeiners and like the links and hope we can get him.

I still think letting Donnarumma go is probably not the right signal to send but I hope we get 60M+ for him and can get Cragno with Plizzari backing him up.
0

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests