For the modern Milanista

naraku

Re: Transfer Rumours

04 Jun 2019, 11:59

Milan and Roma Studying Andre Silva-Schick Swap

I don't rate Schick very highly at all. He's OK only. I'd rather keep Andre tbh.

Zapata Released by Milan, Set for Flamengo

Deserved a send off with Abate

Stefano Sensi and Gianluca Mancini could be players Milan would look at under Giampaolo. [Di Marzio]

No more Atalanta players ! They just end up injured !

The sporting director that will work alongside Maldini has not been chosen yet, but it could be a former Milan player. [Di Marzio]

Why are we not trying for Rui Costa ?

BTW, I don't buy into the Scaroni has a deal with Loitito over SMS !I'll believe that when I see it, I think it will be like Dzeko and Cesc. Always linked and never arrive.
Last edited by naraku on 04 Jun 2019, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

naraku

04 Jun 2019, 11:59

Gazzetta - Giampaolo's Milan: Attacking midfielder, more space for Cutrone. And reinforcements arrive
04.06.2019 08:01 by Salvatore Trovato

His arrival has not yet been formalized (Maldini's new job must be announced first), but Giampaolo's Milan is already taking shape. As shown by La Gazzetta dello Sport, when the technician from Abruzzo takes the command of the operations he will be faced with players with well-defined characteristics. Some will struggle to adapt, others, instead, will take advantage of the change on the bench to aim for more space.

TREQUARTIST - No doubt that Giampaolo will pass from 4-3-3 to 4-3-1-2. In this game system, Paquetà will act on the trocar behind the two strikers. Making yourself flexible for the new module will not be very convenient especially for external attackers: Calhanoglu could complete the transformation into a midfielder, but Suso, Castillejo and Borini would need a robust tactical restyling. Another question mark: Rodriguez. The Swiss is not exactly the kind of fullback that goes with the game of Giampaolo, he lacks a bit of "leg" in progression. The one that certainly has Conti, which could be a "revitalized" by the new technician

ATTACK AND MARKET - At the front, with the transition to the two points, Cutrone will certainly have more space. And who knows if the absence of another director does not raise the prices of Biglia. And from the Samp could get two pupils of Giampaolo, the defender Joachim Andersen and the midfielder Dennis Praet. Both would pass the "Gazidis test": the Danish central, 23 years old, the Belgian. Samp would like to make a total of 45-50 million from the combined sale, more or less equally distributed between the two.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

04 Jun 2019, 14:13

naraku wrote:
I kind of thought that either Sensi or Biglia will be in front of the defence. Also, you don't have Bona in the starting XI ? I guess we'll see how he recovers after his injury but I'd have him start over Sensi initially. Another thing I thought of was Strinic was Giampolo's starting LB before he came to us and had the heart issue. He could be again with us.

Might as well keep RR if we want to play Strinic, imo. Could still give Laxalt a try, as well. Let's not forget that when he played for the national team and Genoa he was very good. The perfect LB. Perhaps a new coach can get the best out of him.

As for Sensi, sure. Any of the proposed midfielders in the rumor mill right now could play in front of the defense. All depends on what Giampaolo sees. Bona's never been able to really have a full season under his belt for us. He's a solid player, but I wouldn't rely on him every game.

naraku

05 Jun 2019, 12:02

LemonCookies wrote:
Might as well keep RR if we want to play Strinic, imo. Could still give Laxalt a try, as well. Let's not forget that when he played for the national team and Genoa he was very good. The perfect LB. Perhaps a new coach can get the best out of him.

As for Sensi, sure. Any of the proposed midfielders in the rumor mill right now could play in front of the defense. All depends on what Giampaolo sees. Bona's never been able to really have a full season under his belt for us. He's a solid player, but I wouldn't rely on him every game.

I'm surprised to see Laxalt struggled so much this season, but I think that's in part definitely due to Rino sticking to his favourites. I think it was the Coppa matches vs Napoli and Laxalt was easily one of of best players. Then the weekend came, and Rino benched him for the Serie A match. Things like that really got to us all I'm sure.

I agree about Bona, but we missed his goal scoring from midfield this season. I don't like to dwell on the past, but his absence may of been the difference between CL and not ( based on his goal scoring and assists ) But it is what it is.

naraku

05 Jun 2019, 12:08

Gazzetta - Milan, hunt for the new ds: Tare is the favorite, the suggestion is Rui Costa

I just talked about Rui Costa :)

CorSera - Boban suggestion rises in the role of ds

:devil:

Di Marzio: "Milan won't have a transfer campaign being entitled to young players only. On the contrary, Milan fans can expect an important campaign. Elliott want to do things well."

ArX

05 Jun 2019, 17:58

does this mean we're ok for now ?

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

05 Jun 2019, 22:52

ArX wrote:

does this mean we're ok for now ?

Seems so, for now. We weren't looking to break the bank this summer anyway, so...

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

06 Jun 2019, 01:05

Watch Leonardo go to PSG and take Donna away from us like he did 7 years ago with Ibra and Thiago Silva.

naraku

06 Jun 2019, 01:15

LemonCookies wrote:
Watch Leonardo go to PSG and take Donna away from us like he did 7 years ago with Ibra and Thiago Silva.

That's why I'm hoping he does end up with the National team, I've already feared he'll take Donna and/or Ale.

naraku

06 Jun 2019, 01:29

Cm: Tiago Djaló is on the verge of joining Monza. Loan plus option to buy set at 200K.

:g: :b: :g:

This is very weird if true. We beat other notable teams to get him and it seemed he would come into the senior team to replace Zapata. I guess you can't put anything past Galliani.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

06 Jun 2019, 17:07

Football's probably the only profession where a player (employee) agrees to and is given a contract, and if he performs less than to OUTSIDE expectations, the PLAYER/EMPLOYEE is to blame and is expected to give up that contract, its wage, and the promises contained in the agreement by rescinding it. Full support to Montolivo. It baffles me how he was treated this past season. It would have been so special to see him go out against Frosinone with Abate and Zapata. But no. Rino, or whomever, decided that he was going to be treated like shit because he was given a contract by the club, and Monty had the AUDACITY to want to respect that contract by playing. Oh well. I feel like I'm in a tiny minority of sane AC Milan posters online who appreciate Monty, which in itself is sad. Makes me wonder about the quality of AC Milan fans as a whole. If you don't jump high enough for a Siligardi free-kick = public enemy number one, awful human being, should consider suicide, Serie Z quality player, etc.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

07 Jun 2019, 00:48

naraku wrote:
Cm: Tiago Djaló is on the verge of joining Monza. Loan plus option to buy set at 200K.

:g: :b: :g:

This is very weird if true. We beat other notable teams to get him and it seemed he would come into the senior team to replace Zapata. I guess you can't put anything past Galliani.

I looked at the wiki page for Serie C, and there are so many playoff games to get to Serie B it's crazy. Getting Monza to Serie B will be B and G's greatest achievement, lol.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

07 Jun 2019, 00:55

Not sure how I feel about Tare. Not even sure about Boban. I'd say a smaller role for Kaka would make sense, but a lot of these other guys have pretty big egos, and given what happened with Leonardo (and almost Maldini), it seems that some are willing to dip in and dip out quickly if they don't get what they want immediately. We need some consistency in our management, otherwise our long term future is less solid, imo.

naraku

08 Jun 2019, 11:52

LemonCookies wrote:
Football's probably the only profession where a player (employee) agrees to and is given a contract, and if he performs less than to OUTSIDE expectations, the PLAYER/EMPLOYEE is to blame and is expected to give up that contract, its wage, and the promises contained in the agreement by rescinding it. Full support to Montolivo. It baffles me how he was treated this past season. It would have been so special to see him go out against Frosinone with Abate and Zapata. But no. Rino, or whomever, decided that he was going to be treated like shit because he was given a contract by the club, and Monty had the AUDACITY to want to respect that contract by playing. Oh well. I feel like I'm in a tiny minority of sane AC Milan posters online who appreciate Monty, which in itself is sad. Makes me wonder about the quality of AC Milan fans as a whole. If you don't jump high enough for a Siligardi free-kick = public enemy number one, awful human being, should consider suicide, Serie Z quality player, etc.

I think the thing with Montolivo is that there was many subtle but also strong suggestions that he was a back stabbing prick since the Montella days. Just speculation and obviously we'll never know, but it popped up here and there so it always had me wonder. I'm guessing SOMETHING must of got to Rino to of not even played him for 1 second in any competition. There's something going on there for sure, it can't be just a simple dispute as most others would be. I mean look at some of the issues with Biglia, Kessie, Baka - all of it.There might of been fines and a club suspension but otherwise it was business as usual. Something else altogether with Monty though. Looking back, contracted or not, he should of left at the end of last season when he was allegedly told that he was not required. I don't get why you would stay when you're told you're not required, be it a job, in a relationship etc.
But again, I think there was something quite big we probably will know about happened with him and past management that carried over to this one.

naraku

08 Jun 2019, 12:03

Leonardo’s first move as new Paris Saint-Germain sporting director could be to poach Gianluigi Donnarumma from his old club #ACMilan for €65m

I would like to keep him, but Reina is more than capable and Plizzari is here too and so proved he isn't a snake. To be serious, I'd not accept less than 80M. Like Donna or not, he will potentially be someone's #1 for 10-15 years

Napoli has set the price tag for Mario Rui at €13m with Milan and Benfica interested in him, according to @NicoSchira.

:thumbsup:

Giampaolo esteems Suso and could convert him into a trequartista in his 4-3-1-2 formation, according to GdS.

:fp:

Paqueta is the Trequartisa. Suso out for anything from 15-40M please. I've never minded Suso, but this year I saw him in a light of near utter uselessness.

Milan would be willing to listen to offers for Kessiè, should the offer exceed €30M. He has interest from Premier League, according to GdS.

First, we have to buy him......

Report: Milan Consider Januzaj Move

:lol: :lol: And a winger goes where in Giampolo's system ??

Milan wants Ziyech from Ajax! Advanced negotiation with Maldini who is willing to invest an important sum to give it to Giampaolo. (CM)

:fap: