For the modern Milanista

naraku

Re: Transfer Rumours

14 Jun 2019, 12:23

Rade Krunic is expected to have his medical with Milan on Tuesday, according to Gazzetta.

Maldini is in search of a dynamic left-back and has 2 players on his shortlist: Napoli's Mario Rui and Roma's Luca Pellegrini. [@repubblica]

Grande Paolo !

Giampaolo had a meeting with Boban & Maldini yesterday, where he clarified his idea for the squad and was provided context on how the mercato will be conducted.

There is an agreement between the parties. Giampaolo will sign a 2 year contract at €2m/yr (with option for a 3rd)

The official announcement is expected for early next week. [@Gazzetta_it]

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

14 Jun 2019, 17:02

I just don't like Muriel. Yes, he's a good player and is, on paper, a perfect second striker, but he's never impressed me that much. He never made that leap in quality that Cuadrado did after that 11-12 Lecce season where they were both teammates. I don't see him growing all that much or transforming himself into a viable top 4, CL football quality player.

Yes to Manolas. If we're going to be spending on a defender not named Andersen, get him.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

15 Jun 2019, 00:03

I must be wrong, because I keep seeing rumors about us selling Kessie in order to fund other signings, but uh.......WE STILL NEED TO PAY ATALANTA FOR HIM. I seriously doubt that we'll make much of a profit on what we need to pay him, which is what, 30m?

naraku

16 Jun 2019, 11:44

LemonCookies wrote:
I must be wrong, because I keep seeing rumors about us selling Kessie in order to fund other signings, but uh.......WE STILL NEED TO PAY ATALANTA FOR HIM. I seriously doubt that we'll make much of a profit on what we need to pay him, which is what, 30m?

A new rumour is Kessie for Torriera. I prefer to keep Kessie, but it could be win-win.

naraku

16 Jun 2019, 11:53

Laxalt cost €17m to sign from Genoa a year ago, but managed only 29 competitive appearances, most of them off the bench, contributing one assist.

Torino and Atalanta are interested in the Uruguay international full-back, while Newcastle United had already approached him in January.

It’s reported he will be allowed to leave if an offer worth €12m comes in.

Castillejo still needs to meet with directors to see if new Coach Marco Giampaolo wants to keep hold of the Spanish winger.

If not, then Valencia are prepared to swoop, as he already worked with Coach Marcelino at Villarreal.

According to Sportitalia’s Alfredo Pedulla, incoming Milan Coach Marco Giampaolo has requested Mario Rui be brought in.

Gianluca Di Marzio reported that the Rossoneri are eying Dinamo Zagreb’s highly rated midfield talent Nikola Moro.

Suso Demands $7M Per Season at Milan
Milan want to keep Suso despite Atletico Madrid interest
:fp:

Il Giornale - Milan, Giampaolo does not trust Biglia

Giampaolo really likes Andre Silva and wants to relaunch his career at Milan. Giampaolo wants Andre Silva at Milanello for pre-season and test him alongside Piatek.

[Gazzetta dello Sport]
Last edited by naraku on 16 Jun 2019, 12:04, edited 2 times in total.

naraku

16 Jun 2019, 12:01

So as expected, Boban arrives and we're linked with every Croatian and other Balkan talent ( not necessarily a bad thing ) just as with Brazilian with Leo.

If the rumours are true about Suso's wage demands and we're STUPID enough to resign him, then this club will not regain it's identity. Suso is not horrible at all but he should not be part of any new Milan. To be blunt, he's not good enough and his own performances prove that. Not sure why Atletico would want him, but if they're dumb enough....

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

17 Jun 2019, 01:24

naraku wrote:
So as expected, Boban arrives and we're linked with every Croatian and other Balkan talent ( not necessarily a bad thing ) just as with Brazilian with Leo.

If the rumours are true about Suso's wage demands and we're STUPID enough to resign him, then this club will not regain it's identity. Suso is not horrible at all but he should not be part of any new Milan. To be blunt, he's not good enough and his own performances prove that. Not sure why Atletico would want him, but if they're dumb enough....

7 mil a season, :lol:

I will immediately lose faith in our new management if we give Suso that. Christ, please no...

naraku

17 Jun 2019, 11:56

LemonCookies wrote:
7 mil a season, :lol:

I will immediately lose faith in our new management if we give Suso that. Christ, please no...

It's ridiculous of him. Like Donnarumma or not, this season he was massive for us in a lot of games. Suso was not.

I'm actually worried we'll be stuck with him. Any club that can activate his 40M probably won't and any club that would want him, Suso probably won't want to go to.

naraku

17 Jun 2019, 12:00

Meetings to take place at Casa Milan around 16:00 for Veretout and Mario Rui [@AlfredoPedulla]

Maldini is working on exchange with Arsenal between Kessie and Torreira[MN]

Milan have been proposed Alaves defender Guillermo Maripán, according to @AntoVitiello

Veretout's agent, Mario Giuffredi is expected at Casa Milan today. During this potential meeting, it will be clearer if Milan's interest in Veretout could turn into real negotiation with the player and Fiorentina. [GdS]

Mario Rui will also be a discussed name at the meeting, as the negotiations continue between Napoli and Milan. Napoli have given the go-ahead for a transfer of Rui and are asking for €13M. [@NicoSchira]

A direct meeting between Milan and Sassuolo could take place between Thursday and Friday. The biggest topic will be Sensi, but there could also be talks of Cutrone and other young Milan players. [GdS]

naraku

17 Jun 2019, 12:03

I've got to admit, I'm not really excited of a possible midfield of :

Veretout-Sensi-Krunic.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

17 Jun 2019, 17:07

naraku wrote:
I've got to admit, I'm not really excited of a possible midfield of :

Veretout-Sensi-Krunic.

If we sell Suso and Donna and somehow pull off a miracle, we could theoretically have:

Pellegrini - Torreira - Kessie

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

20 Jun 2019, 00:10

Sensi saga needs to end. Either pay up and buy the fucking guy or focus on other players. If we're not willing to pay a little bit extra because he's outstanding, then he's obviously not good enough and we should move on.

naraku

20 Jun 2019, 01:24

LemonCookies wrote:
Sensi saga needs to end. Either pay up and buy the fucking guy or focus on other players. If we're not willing to pay a little bit extra because he's outstanding, then he's obviously not good enough and we should move on.

I think we lost interest when we are informed that we have to pay 25M for Sensi.I believe that our interest might of been based on 13M plus the debt for Locatelli wiped off.

If there is any hope, I hope for Torriera and Praet.

Praet-Torriera-Kessie

Maybe still about "Europa" but better.

I hope Maldini and Boban hit up Real for Modric. If he was open to leaving for Merda, he would come to us. He might be old but Damn can he still play!

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

20 Jun 2019, 02:44

naraku wrote:
I think we lost interest when we are informed that we have to pay 25M for Sensi.I believe that our interest might of been based on 13M plus the debt for Locatelli wiped off.

If there is any hope, I hope for Torriera and Praet.

Praet-Torriera-Kessie

Maybe still about "Europa" but better.

I hope Maldini and Boban hit up Real for Modric. If he was open to leaving for Merda, he would come to us. He might be old but Damn can he still play!

Seems like we're going to Madrid for Ceballos, which is great too. Fantastic player. So many technical midfielders we're being linked with. It's amazing.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

20 Jun 2019, 15:52