For the modern Milanista

 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

20 Jun 2019, 17:57

We don't want to pay 20m for Sensi, but can somehow pursue and pay for Isco...

:fassone:
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

21 Jun 2019, 21:21



Image
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2298
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

22 Jun 2019, 02:59

I am not really into any of the rumours right now. Cebellos is a good player but I wouldn't pay 50M for him even in installments. Schick surely is lazy journalism and I am not surprised about Suso. As I said, I bet it's that no one relevant wants him more than anything.
Veretout and Sensi at those prices I'd walk away from.

No Tonali? No ASM or Deu?


As for Isco, it would be bit of a statement signing by Elliott. I wouldn't think he come to a non-CL team anyway.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

23 Jun 2019, 01:51

Not sure about Kessie leaving. He can definitely be selfish and boneheaded, but that won't work in Giampaolo's system, so either he steps up and dominates or he is shite and is benched. Basically, we sell now because we think he won't adapt, or we keep and expect him to improve and grow.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2298
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

23 Jun 2019, 03:48

LemonCookies wrote:
Not sure about Kessie leaving. He can definitely be selfish and boneheaded, but that won't work in Giampaolo's system, so either he steps up and dominates or he is shite and is benched. Basically, we sell now because we think he won't adapt, or we keep and expect him to improve and grow.


I was thinking about Kessie a day or two back. With Giampaolo, you need to be pretty technical in his diamond midfield and I am not sure Kessie is good enough. I would like to keep him but it's difficult to judge. If he has another so-so year then his market value will drop and hard to move - like what I think is happening with Suso.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

24 Jun 2019, 23:47

Frankly, I'd rather Donna be sold and Suso kept, even if Suso is benched for playing poorly. Potentially letting Donna walk in 2 years and getting NOTHING for him is terrifying, and I have zero faith in Donna to avoid that without him and Raiola pushing tooth and nail for an even bigger wage. Suso is not worth the kind of money Donna is - even 30 mil for Suso would be a bargain. If Suso leaves for free, that's fine if we can do no better. Donna leaving for free would infuriate me.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

25 Jun 2019, 19:28



Image
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2298
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

26 Jun 2019, 08:45

Fekir is one guy that never recovered from his injuries. I would pass.


Also, I'm not too keen about De Rossi. I think he could be a very good presence and mentor, but for 3.5M a year I will pass on him too.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2298
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

26 Jun 2019, 08:50

I see also that Theo wants to come to us after meeting with Maldini. I think he's solid and means the end of laxalt and/or RR and surely Strinic.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

26 Jun 2019, 16:05

naraku wrote:
Fekir is one guy that never recovered from his injuries. I would pass.


Also, I'm not too keen about De Rossi. I think he could be a very good presence and mentor, but for 3.5M a year I will pass on him too.


Fekir's still a quality player. I think his motivation has been lower too after not moving to Liverpool a while back. Better than makeshift Suso AM...

And I actually like DDR. But you're right, his wage would be a bit high. Everyone screams about Monty, Bert, etc's high wages, and then we want to sign a one-legged DDR on a high one year wage? *scratches head*
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

27 Jun 2019, 00:47

I'm quite alright with 50mil + Areola, if that's the deal. PSG will be saving wages on two of their goalkeepers (Buffon + Areola) for Donna who can play 50 games a season easily. If the deal is like 30mil + Areola, then no. PSG need to pay at least 50mil up front, period. We need a cash injection to both help a little with our club finances, but also transfer wise, we need a lot to push through certain deals - like Ceballos, Torreira, etc.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2298
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

27 Jun 2019, 09:58

LemonCookies wrote:
I'm quite alright with 50mil + Areola, if that's the deal. PSG will be saving wages on two of their goalkeepers (Buffon + Areola) for Donna who can play 50 games a season easily. If the deal is like 30mil + Areola, then no. PSG need to pay at least 50mil up front, period. We need a cash injection to both help a little with our club finances, but also transfer wise, we need a lot to push through certain deals - like Ceballos, Torreira, etc.


Personally, I'd prefer the cash. We have Pepe and Plizzari. Otherwise, I would look at Cragno. I've liked him for 2 - 3 years.

Then wrap up the other's as you say. Also look at Kang-In Lee. Impressive in the u-20 world Cup and has been at Valencia for about 7 years. The type of guy we should be looking at since he is young and we could sell him at a profit. It's estimated Valencia would want at least 10M.

BTW, what's happened to the Tonali talk? Are we only looking at Torreira for DM?
1
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

27 Jun 2019, 15:50

naraku wrote:
Personally, I'd prefer the cash. We have Pepe and Plizzari. Otherwise, I would look at Cragno. I've liked him for 2 - 3 years.

Then wrap up the other's as you say. Also look at Kang-In Lee. Impressive in the u-20 world Cup and has been at Valencia for about 7 years. The type of guy we should be looking at since he is young and we could sell him at a profit. It's estimated Valencia would want at least 10M.

BTW, what's happened to the Tonali talk? Are we only looking at Torreira for DM?


I think Cellino said he wouldn't sell Tonali this summer, unless an absolute mega offer comes in. Don't think anyone's going to bite that bullet yet until we see how he performs in Serie A.
0
 
User avatar
naraku
Posts: 2298
Joined: 11 Jun 2016, 11:49

Re: Transfer Rumours

28 Jun 2019, 06:14

LemonCookies wrote:
I think Cellino said he wouldn't sell Tonali this summer, unless an absolute mega offer comes in. Don't think anyone's going to bite that bullet yet until we see how he performs in Serie A.



If Donnarumma does stay, I'd offer Brescia Cash + loan of Plizzari and leave Tonali with them for 1 year. We can keep Biglia as back up to whoever is DM. Then Biglia's deal expires and we have Tonali and ?
But, we might not have the resources for that, who knows ?


As for PSG I would want significant cash or 40M+ Parades as an example. Like Donnarumma or not, he could be the best GK for the next 20 years.

Interesting the reports say he wants to stay, but no one seemingly wants : Suso, Samu, Hakan it appears. I'd personally rather get rid of any of those 3.
0
 
User avatar
LemonCookies
Calshio Expert
Posts: 1675
Joined: 10 Jun 2016, 17:10

Re: Transfer Rumours

29 Jun 2019, 02:50

EL exclusion could be the best thing to have happened to us since the title in 2011. If we can't get our shit together now, then fuck me, shame on this club, it's hopeless.
0

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests