For the modern Milanista

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

Re: Transfer Rumours

17 Jan 2020, 21:20

naraku wrote:
I am starting to get excited that Suso MIGHT actually leave us. He thanking the Curva Sud on his IG is a good sign.
The only thing about Under is he's often injured. Still, I know he can play other role's unlike Suso so now let's see.

Milan are looking to Britain for a Ricardo Rodriguez replacement, targeting Aaron Hickey of Hearts or Wigan’s Antonee Robinson. - Di Marzio

LOL! Fucking who and who !!??

Right now, I am not buying into the Olmo rumours at all. I think I will not believe that one unless he is at Milan.

I just don't want us to go back to 433 at this point.

2 game's without that formation, 2 win's. 5 goals scored and 0 conceded. Suso benched and now want's out.

I wonder how many times Ibra looked Suso in the eye's and told him he is shit !

We're on Cloud 9, man. Suso is actually going to leave. And we seem to be buying Olmo and one of Politano/Under...

6th place here we come baby, :b:

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

18 Jan 2020, 22:55

Rino currently being exposed as the fraud that he is. It's both sad and vindicating to see him failing with Napoli. When he can't motivate his players, he simply has no attention to detail to fall back on, so he just falls on the sword every time. We saw this last season. When Suso's form imploded, the 1 dimensional football felt apart and we pissed away 4th. And he made war with our best player, Bakayoko, because he couldn't handle the pressure of actually managing and coaching the team.

naraku

20 Jan 2020, 05:43

I would still like us to try to hijack Vidal from inter. Another experienced champion. Otherwise, Baka would be great ( obviously he should never of left!!)

naraku

21 Jan 2020, 10:15

CorSera: The was a moment of tension during the meeting between Suso and Milan management. The player asked to be sold right away and Management told the player to present an offer for around 35-40m and they'll accept.

The player is already regretting not leaving last summer. Valencia, Sevilla & Roma are all interested but there is no official offer presented to Milan

Sevilla, always cheap out on deal's so they must have loan+obligation.

Valencia, my dream would be Suso for Kang-In Lee.
If you don't know him he's 18yo CAM that can be LW/RW.
Already thought to be worth 20M and has played CL.
He would fall inline with our youth policy as well. However, Milan generally don't like going after Asian player's.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

23 Jan 2020, 21:32

Hopefully Suso will leave, same with Piatek. If Paqueta is actually struggling with his mental health, then I want what's best for him. If he fits in somewhere else and has fun playing football, then I don't mind. If being here and living in Italy just isn't right for him, then it's not right. He's not played well enough for me to be too bummed if he were to leave.

I'm content in letting Olmo go. I'd rather hobble over the finish line this season with Hakan and Bona, but pay for a quality/young defensive mid. If we want a young player, then my first choice is Zakaria. After that, this Portuguese guy could be good too, I dunno. Haven't watched him play. Midfield continuity will be important the next few months. I don't trust Bennacer/Kessie. If either of them go down, our midfield quality takes a steep, STEEP nosedive off the cliff.

naraku

24 Jan 2020, 10:50

It seems like no one wants Suso which I have teased for a while but I thought SOMEONE would come for him. I do hope we at least loan him.

Paqueta, same. I hope he finds what he needs. I read half of his problem is he doesn't have friends. Is he a tosser or something to not have a single friend ? Not even Duarte , fellow Brazilian and Flamengo teammate ?
It says something though that Leonardo won't pay above 20M.

I don't mind missing Olmo because I am hoping for Matic or to get an agreement for Tonali.
We should also consider Boga but I heard Chelsea have an option on him.

It's always frustrating that we can't move player's. Why can't Milan ever sell no matter who is in charge ?

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

25 Jan 2020, 18:33

naraku wrote:
It seems like no one wants Suso which I have teased for a while but I thought SOMEONE would come for him. I do hope we at least loan him.

Paqueta, same. I hope he finds what he needs. I read half of his problem is he doesn't have friends. Is he a tosser or something to not have a single friend ? Not even Duarte , fellow Brazilian and Flamengo teammate ?
It says something though that Leonardo won't pay above 20M.

I don't mind missing Olmo because I am hoping for Matic or to get an agreement for Tonali.
We should also consider Boga but I heard Chelsea have an option on him.

It's always frustrating that we can't move player's. Why can't Milan ever sell no matter who is in charge ?

I really don't like Matic. Left footed and his legs are pretty much shot. He's still a good player, but I don't think he'd be a good fit for us. Xhaka would be even worse. Boga is pretty good, but I want us to stop with the wingers. I don't think he's industrious enough to play LM in a 4-4-2, so pass.

I'd be happy with this Florentino guy. Still haven't seen him play, but he seems to be the right guy for our midfield, rather than the Gedson guy we were previously linked with - who is attack minded and went to Spurs, anyway.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

26 Jan 2020, 20:27

Januzaj is a fodder. If we're looking at Sociedad players, Odegaard is the midfield/forward player to look at.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

27 Jan 2020, 00:56

Sad to hear the Kobe news. Kobe was one of the superstars I grew up watching. We better pay tribute to him at San Siro in a couple of days.

naraku

27 Jan 2020, 03:29

LemonCookies wrote:
Januzaj is a fodder. If we're looking at Sociedad players, Odegaard is the midfield/forward player to look at.

I think with Odegard it depends on his attitude. From what I understand that has been a big stumbling block for him. I agree about Januzaj though, not up to Milan standards, if he is Suso's replacement wouldn't it be better to keep Suso ?

At Sociedad I like Mikel Oyarzabal, RW/RM. I guess it depends if we're hedging bets on Samu been our long-term starter or not. But , he would need back up regardless.

I would still like to try for Vidal or Radja. Either one could be really good for our midfield.

Regarding what you wrote about LM, maybe that Wigan guy could be our starting LB and Theo our new LM.
Gotta wonder about a guy playing for Wigan been Milan quality or not.

naraku

27 Jan 2020, 03:29

RIP Kobe Bryant. Great baller and Milanista !

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

27 Jan 2020, 03:41

I think if we want to push Theo higher up the pitch, then we ought to just switch to a back 3. If we do that, though, who would play right wing back?

I feel like this wouldn't be good enough, but...maybe?

Donna
Conti - Romagnoli - Rodriguez
Samu - Kessie - Bennacer - Theo
Rebic - Ibra - Leao

naraku

28 Jan 2020, 02:28

If it was 3 at the back I'd go with :

Donna
Musa- Kjaer- Romagnoli
Samu-Kessie-Benn-Theo
Rebic- Leao
Ibra

Otherwise:

Gigio
Conti-Musa/Kjaer-Ale-RR
Samu-Kessie-Benn-Theo
Ibra-Leao/Rebic

Rumour seems to indicate :
1. Get rid of Suso, bring in De Paul
2. Swap Paqueta for Bernadeschi
3. Get this Floerntino kid.

IMO, all 3 on paper are win's for AC Milan. De Paul has done all he can at Udinese and needs a big club. We get rid of Suso and may also own Kjaer outright AND get money.
Berna was a Milan fan and has fallen victim to Jube's depth I think. Plus, he can either be RW or RM.
Florentino is a gamble but could be worth it.
Last edited by naraku on 28 Jan 2020, 08:58, edited 1 time in total.

naraku

28 Jan 2020, 02:35

The deal which would send #Rodriguez to #Fenerbahce has halted. There's currently no possibility for a transfer to Turkey.
@SempreMilanCom

:fp:

Always the Turkish and Spanish clubs pull this shit even though they charge high for there talent's. I hope PSV are still interested.

Milan remain in talks to sign Florentino Luís. The offer is loan with option to buy. Benfica, who want a high buyout clause, have yet to respond [Sky]

I don't know, this kid has only played 7 game's but he's worth coming to Milan ?

Lega Calcio have objected Milan’s decision to play the Torino game in Coppa Italia with black armband to mourn the death of Kobe Bryant [Sky]

Rasmussen, Copenhagen Commercial Director on Twitter: "I will join Milan from April 1st"

Alex Rasmussen, commercial manager of Copenhagen FC, has announced on Twitter his arrival in the Rossoneri organization chart starting from April 1st. This is his message: "Today it has been announced that I will join Milan from April 1st, after more than 6 fantastic years at FC Copenhagen. A huge thank you to my family for the support in this great adventure but for now I am focused on give my best for the club before I leave. "

Moar director's ! Still fucking around with Suso, Piatek and Paqueta sales but another director to come in April is signed. :rotfl:

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

28 Jan 2020, 15:40

naraku wrote:
If it was 3 at the back I'd go with :

Donna
Musa- Kjaer- Romagnoli
Samu-Kessie-Benn-Theo
Rebic- Leao
Ibra

Otherwise:

Gigio
Conti-Musa/Kjaer-Ale-RR
Samu-Kessie-Benn-Theo
Ibra-Leao/Rebic

Rumour seems to indicate :
1. Get rid of Suso, bring in De Paul
2. Swap Paqueta for Bernadeschi
3. Get this Floerntino kid.

IMO, all 3 on paper are win's for AC Milan. De Paul has done all he can at Udinese and needs a big club. We get rid of Suso and may also own Kjaer outright AND get money.
Berna was a Milan fan and has fallen victim to Jube's depth I think. Plus, he can either be RW or RM.
Florentino is a gamble but could be worth it.

With those rumors, what would we play? There's no way Samu gets benched. I feel like one of Leao/Rebic has to be dropped, regardless of formation, right?

Donna
Conti - Kjaer - Ale - Theo
Samu - Florentino - Bennacer - De Paul
Ibra - Rebic