For the modern Milanista

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

[Serie A] Brescia - AC Milan January 24, 2020 @19:45

25 Jan 2020, 01:26

Important win for us. It's quite hilarious that we went from not having a reliable striker at all, to now having Leao, Rebic, and Ibra all deserving to start, yet we can't play all 3 at once. We could try a 3-4-1-2, but it doesn't seem like our management is working toward that. I guess it's a good problem to have, though.

Very happy with Donna, Kjaer, Conti, and Rebic. Conti especially. I've really been loving him lately. I think Pioli understands that we needed a strong long ball threat and it's surprising to see Conti helping out with that. Getting those two injuries might have been the best thing to have happened to Conti in his professional life. He has changed his attitude completely and is looking very comfortable at right back. Hoping he keeps it up.

naraku

Re: [Serie A] Brescia - AC Milan January 24, 2020 @19:45

25 Jan 2020, 02:22

Undefeated in 2020!

Donnarumma with the most clean sheets in Serie A
Ibra effect in full swing now.
Suso benched and we're winning, who would of thought ? No wonder no one wants to buy him. Even the likes of Sevilla only want to loan the fraud.
Next Hakan needs to sit. He has been a starter for 2 year's and has put out 95% shit performances.
Either Rebic, Paqueta or Maldini need a starting chance.

3 points, Forza Milan!

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

Re: [Serie A] Brescia - AC Milan January 24, 2020 @19:45

25 Jan 2020, 02:39

naraku wrote:
Undefeated in 2020!

Donnarumma with the most clean sheets in Serie A
Ibra effect in full swing now.
Suso benched and we're winning, who would of thought ? No wonder no one wants to buy him. Even the likes of Sevilla only want to loan the fraud.
Next Hakan needs to sit. He has been a starter for 2 year's and has put out 95% shit performances.
Either Rebic, Paqueta or Maldini need a starting chance.

3 points, Forza Milan!

Rebic can't play LM. He needs to play closer to goal. Leao there would be way too soft defensively, too. Pioli put Krunic on for a while, probably to see how he'd fair. I thought he was okay. Krunic played LW in the last batch of international games, so he can certainly play out wide if need be. Might be a good change. Could allow for Theo to remain offensive if Krunic can mind the gaps and stay a little deeper. Hakan looked really tired out there this time. More than usual.