For the modern Milanista

naraku

Re: Transfer Rumours

30 Apr 2019, 06:59

Pochettino did not rule out coming to Milan when asked by reporters, but Conte still seems the favourite especially when one considers he was at the game.

If Conte comes I think that means: No Baka, no Suso, no Samu, no Borini. I think he will ask for Tonali and Chiesa among other's which would be a good start for me although I like Bakayoko.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

01 May 2019, 01:50

naraku wrote:
On paper we have an " easy" run in with only fiorentina away of concern . However, no one is playing to form and for these two ( Miha and Montella) it will be some justice if they fuck us over now.

We SHOULD win 3 out of 4 with Fior a draw, but who can say the way this season has gone for not only us but other teams as well. I mean On paper , Fior shouldn't be towards the bottom- I hope this means we can get Chiesa.

Imagine selling Suso this summer and buying Chiesa as his replacement...

naraku

02 May 2019, 04:41

The good thing about Chiesa is he can play RM/RCM as well as RW. So for example if we get Conte he will fit his formations.

We need to hire a manager first of course. Then get players for THAT manager. Not some bargain buy or prospect that can't play in the formations we might use.

the only thing with Conte is 100% no Bakayoko as we know.

naraku

03 May 2019, 00:33

Feel bad for caldara, unfortunately he and Conti seem very injury prone. Caldara's injury has little repercussions for this season but for next... Well let's see. ACL is generally 6 months minimum.

Next season then is Romagnoli, Musa, Djalo.
Zapata seems like he wants to leave, but he might stay. Well, it might be premature but we need a CB. Oh, please no more Atalanta player's! Without Gasperini they're clueless and injury prone!

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

03 May 2019, 03:00

naraku wrote:
Feel bad for caldara, unfortunately he and Conti seem very injury prone. Caldara's injury has little repercussions for this season but for next... Well let's see. ACL is generally 6 months minimum.

Next season then is Romagnoli, Musa, Djalo.
Zapata seems like he wants to leave, but he might stay. Well, it might be premature but we need a CB. Oh, please no more Atalanta player's! Without Gasperini they're clueless and injury prone!

Agree. Caldara's had 3 straight major injuries, so unlucky. Getting a central defender to pair with Romagnoli on a consistent basis will be key now this summer. I remember some talk of Savic a while back and I think he'd be a great compliment to Ale. Fairly young still, but old enough and with a lot of experience. Musa and Zapata aren't good enough for CL, only Ale will be able to grow and play at that level. We need someone else who's the same.

naraku

03 May 2019, 13:00

LemonCookies wrote:
Agree. Caldara's had 3 straight major injuries, so unlucky. Getting a central defender to pair with Romagnoli on a consistent basis will be key now this summer. I remember some talk of Savic a while back and I think he'd be a great compliment to Ale. Fairly young still, but old enough and with a lot of experience. Musa and Zapata aren't good enough for CL, only Ale will be able to grow and play at that level. We need someone else who's the same.

I think Savic was average to pretty good at Fiorentina. It seems he has done a lot better at Atletico. IF Godin does leave, I'm not sure we can get Savic. Another young player worth looking at is Bailly. He is still only 25, but what I see is he still doesn't start a lot under Solskjaer so he may be an option.

Of course the romantic in me would love to see TS33 come back and help Ale for the next 2 years on a good wage. The only thing is if his body can hold up.

naraku

03 May 2019, 13:05

Both Milan and their city rivals Inter have made enquiries for Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller, reports in Germany claim.

The 29-year-old has made 29 appearances in the Bundesliga this season, netting six goals and adding ten assists.

The report suggests that Muller is frustrated at being taken off early in games – such as when he was withdrawn at half-time for Serge Gnabry in a recent fixture against Nuremberg.

Thoughts ??

Repubblica - Milan, new name for the bench: Christophe Galtier from Lille

IF he brings Pepe, I'm interested.

Gazzetta reports today that Leo could be fired and Gazidis is talking to the Lille sporting director Luis Campos.

:thumbsdown:

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

04 May 2019, 01:34

naraku wrote:
Both Milan and their city rivals Inter have made enquiries for Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller, reports in Germany claim.

The 29-year-old has made 29 appearances in the Bundesliga this season, netting six goals and adding ten assists.

The report suggests that Muller is frustrated at being taken off early in games – such as when he was withdrawn at half-time for Serge Gnabry in a recent fixture against Nuremberg.

Thoughts ??

Repubblica - Milan, new name for the bench: Christophe Galtier from Lille

IF he brings Pepe, I'm interested.

Gazzetta reports today that Leo could be fired and Gazidis is talking to the Lille sporting director Luis Campos.

:thumbsdown:

Agree. I like Leo. Paqueta and Piatek were outstanding buys. And the business we did last summer wasn't terrible either. It's just that not everything worked out.

naraku

05 May 2019, 11:47

Midfield exodus to take place for AC Milan as trio prepare for exit

Tiemoue Bakayoko, Franck Kessie and Lucas Biglia are all deemed to be surplus to requirements and in dire need of being replaced by much better alternatives.

I don't believe this all at all. Along with MOnt, Mauri and Bertolacci we'd have no midfield. Though a midfield revolution is overdue !

If it happened. Bakayoko's money should go toward Tonali (15M + youth players) Also Kessie (30-40M ) needs to be brought first before been sold , if that happens then Sensi (25M) and Barella (35M ). I'm not sold on Sensi despite him playing for a competent team like Sassuolo. Tonali, I have this gut feeling he is the real deal and I've seen enough of Barella to believe he is ready for a big club.

LCM : Bonaventura /Hakan.
DCM: Tonali /Sensi
RCM: Barella/ Tonali

BTW, I'd have Paqueta closer to goal.

AC Milan considering move for Juventus loanee Riccardo Orsolini

PLEASE ! No more Jube players !!

Saint-Maximin: 'Ready for Milan'
By Football Italia staff

Nice winger Allan Saint-Maximin admits he feels “ready to step up and join a more prestigious side. Milan are certainly a big club.”

The 22-year-old had already been very close to the Rossoneri in January and is reported to be on top of director Leonardo’s wish-list.

“I certainly feel ready to step up and join a more prestigious side, but for now I am content at Nice,” Saint-Maximin told Gazzetta TV.

“It’s up to me to continue putting in these performances, help my team as much as possible and then we’ll see at the end of the season.”

He was asked if Milan remained an objective for his career path and the former Monaco man was enthusiastic.

“Milan are certainly a big club. I had the opportunity to join Milan in January, but it didn’t go through. We’ll see what happens this summer.

“Right now, I am concentrated on my performances and want to help my team to win, then we’ll see where we are at the end of the season.”

If he had come in January, I wonder if we would of still been in this situation of if we would of stitched up 4th by now ?
Last edited by naraku on 05 May 2019, 11:52, edited 1 time in total.

naraku

05 May 2019, 11:49

Please have go with line up and have the balls to bench Suso !!

Forza Milan !

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

06 May 2019, 19:47

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

06 May 2019, 23:46

Dirty win, but whatever. Borini is still an enigma to me. Bakayoko should not be redeemed if he's going to be unprofessional. And Mauri sucks shit. Any "fan" who thinks he's anything beyond an upper table Serie B player is fucking retarded. Too bad Monto's been iced all season. If Bakayoko's going to practically bench himself, I dunno wtf we're going to do in midfield now that Biglia's injured again...sigh.

naraku

07 May 2019, 02:37

LemonCookies wrote:
Dirty win, but whatever. Borini is still an enigma to me. Bakayoko should not be redeemed if he's going to be unprofessional. And Mauri sucks shit. Any "fan" who thinks he's anything beyond an upper table Serie B player is fucking retarded. Too bad Monto's been iced all season. If Bakayoko's going to practically bench himself, I dunno wtf we're going to do in midfield now that Biglia's injured again...sigh.

We have the great Bertolacci available as well , so keep calm ! :fp:

I doubt any Primavera ( Torrasi ) will get to play- probably too risky but would he be any worse the Mauri and Bertolacci ?

The only other thing is Rino will have to change formation ( shock, horror) and have Suso in the midfield.

I just realized that there's a chance Atalanta could run down Inter in 3rd.....imagine that happens and we take 4th from Merda !!!

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

07 May 2019, 03:39

naraku wrote:
I just realized that there's a chance Atalanta could run down Inter in 3rd.....imagine that happens and we take 4th from Merda !!!

:monto:

I'm now living for this to happen. Make it so.

naraku

09 May 2019, 02:00

LemonCookies wrote:
:monto:

I'm now living for this to happen. Make it so.

Merda has Napoli and two relegation teams. Atalanta has Jube and Genoa. Neither Jube nor Napoli have anything to play for other than pride so hopefully that's enough.

Also, Conte rules out Roma so it seems to be down to us and back to Jube. Latest rumours with coaches is Mou to Roma, Allegri to Man Utd and Conte to Jube. If that happens I hope for Poch or Jardim.

correction, Allegri to PSG.
Last edited by naraku on 09 May 2019, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.