For the modern Milanista

naraku

Re: Transfer Rumours

11 Aug 2019, 23:30

Theses are the same reports day in, day out. Media has no idea Imo.

Bruno would no doubt be Silva +cash, but he flopped at Samp. Maybe he will be better second time around like TS33.
Rebic I think is OK, but I don't believe he would fit as well as Correa or Depay-who I like much better as a SS than winger.

I hope Parma do take Laxalt and Strinic from us and soon.
We still have some weeks until our market closes so it will be interesting.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

13 Aug 2019, 00:50

Would prefer to keep. Still has a lot to give, I think. But, if we sell, then we shouldn't sell Kessie. Move Borini to backup RB.

naraku

14 Aug 2019, 02:54

LemonCookies wrote:

Would prefer to keep. Still has a lot to give, I think. But, if we sell, then we shouldn't sell Kessie. Move Borini to backup RB.

Keep who ? Laxalt ? I think he wants to stay, but he'd be 3rd choice.

It seem Giampaolo wants Borini to play RCM. LOL

reports say he could even go with : Hakan- Biglia- Borini
as the starting 3 behind Suso against Udinese ?

WTF ?? LOL

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

14 Aug 2019, 04:40

naraku wrote:
Keep who ? Laxalt ? I think he wants to stay, but he'd be 3rd choice.

It seem Giampaolo wants Borini to play RCM. LOL

reports say he could even go with : Hakan- Biglia- Borini
as the starting 3 behind Suso against Udinese ?

WTF ?? LOL

I meant keep Conti for right back.

And ya, I don't fucking know. I think it's a matter fitness.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

14 Aug 2019, 15:57

(If) Alexis Sanchez were to take a humongous pay cut, would any of you take him? He seems washed up for United, but he always plays pretty well for Chile. It's been awhile since he's played in Serie A, but the league is even faster paced than it was, so that might suit him. He'll still only be 31 come Christmas time, so maybe he'd be a good gamble. Perhaps even a loan on shared wages, who knows. I'm still reticent about Correa, given how much time has dragged on over him. If this saga could end soon, that'd be great.

Edit: Could give us a couple of good seasons, similar to Robinho.

naraku

14 Aug 2019, 23:57

LemonCookies wrote:
I meant keep Conti for right back.

And ya, I don't fucking know. I think it's a matter fitness.

For some reason, what you originally post about Conti didn't show up for me.
I would hope to keep him, but also I see the benefits dry loaning him after so much missed football.

naraku

14 Aug 2019, 23:58

I would give Alexis a go.

Especially if Manure paid a chunk of his wages which I think they would. Better than the same Correa crap each day for a month.... Then as with Cesc and Dzeko, we won't get them.

naraku

15 Aug 2019, 01:06

Milan to keep Suso and Kessie

So as a matter of interest , who are we selling to finance Correa or whoever ? It better not be Gigio or something stupid like that.

I'd rather keep Kessie than sell him, and people would know I'm all for selling Suso. The other thing is, didn't Hakan play AM at Bayer ??

I don't think Samu is going or at least no one will buy him. Laxalt seems a loan is his main options. Strinic no one will touch ,so that leaves Silva who reportedly won't get us more than 25M. SO let's see what management can do..... if anything

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

15 Aug 2019, 16:16

:lol:

I guess I've become a source now. Sempremilan ought to pay me a couple nickels for them reading this thread and pulling stories out their ass for twitter views :fassone:

naraku

19 Aug 2019, 00:20

I know it's only preseason, but we've got some concerns. Everything from Borini starting in the middle to Piatek looking isolated and lost.

I know with Borini the issue is Krunic, Kessie and Bennecar all have started later with us than what's ideal - and that itself is a separate issue - but seeing highlights of the Cesena game was concerning. I mean a serie C side and we're 0-0 and barely any chances. FFS!

And why do we always have a transfer saga every window? Dzeko, Cesc, SMS now Correa. The first 3 names tell you we don't get our target either. Can't we look at Timo Werner or some other CF/SS other than Correa?

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

19 Aug 2019, 02:04

naraku wrote:
I know it's only preseason, but we've got some concerns. Everything from Borini starting in the middle to Piatek looking isolated and lost.

I know with Borini the issue is Krunic, Kessie and Bennecar all have started later with us than what's ideal - and that itself is a separate issue - but seeing highlights of the Cesena game was concerning. I mean a serie C side and we're 0-0 and barely any chances. FFS!

And why do we always have a transfer saga every window? Dzeko, Cesc, SMS now Correa. The first 3 names tell you we don't get our target either. Can't we look at Timo Werner or some other CF/SS other than Correa?

Samu and Piatek have zero synergy on the field, so that's one reason why Piatek has looked lost, imo. I'm not too worried about him. I think Leao will prove to be a good partner if that's the route we go, same with Correa.

We did look a bit bored against Cesena, but Kessie came on and looked 25x better than Borini and Duarte gripped the game by the balls and I'm excited to see him play. Paqueta is getting his fitness here and I don't have any doubt that Ben will bench Biglia. I just think it's going to take a little bit of time to get everyone fit and playing together how Giampaolo wants us to.

naraku

24 Aug 2019, 03:46

@PietroMazzara: It’s been confirmed that Milan management have scheduled transfer market meetings next week in Madrid with Real Madrid and highly likely with Atletico for Correa

I hear Real want Pepe to back up Courtois now Naylor is gone.
Hopefully Maldini also comes back with James and/or Modric. James a real AM, and not just Suso/Hakan as attempted fill it's.

Happy we terminated Strinic and Laxalt will bring some much needed cash.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

26 Aug 2019, 17:48

It's really worrisome that we've waited so long to fill out our midfield and attack. If we're willing to actually buy a proper winger, then 4-3-3 may work, even with Suso. Buying Aurier, having already bought Bennacer, and now potentially focusing on bringing in a winger may be the best we can do here.

Frankly, if we're actually able to sell Suso, then I'd keep on this Correa hunt and buy him to play RW. Sell Andre Silva to fund a good player for LW (perhaps swap + cash for Depay) and sell Conti + Hakan to purchase Aurier.

Donna
Aurier - Duarte - Romagnoli - Theo
Kessie - Ben - Paqueta
Correa - Piatek - Depay

Something like this seems reasonably possible given some of the recent rumors. We'll see. I just fear that we're going to panic buy and bring in some bizarre pieces that don't really fit anywhere.

naraku

26 Aug 2019, 23:29

So Suso fails (surprise, surprise) and now the whole team has to change. Wake up Suso should be at a team no better than Viola! OK, so it's not just on Suso. Any manager that hasn't worked out his player's can't handle his tactics during a preseason AND plays Borini as the starting RCM, well straight away there's questions right there.

I agree with Depay, LemonCookies. Suso +cash. Aurier.. Didn't he have "issues" in the past?

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

27 Aug 2019, 00:53

naraku wrote:
So Suso fails (surprise, surprise) and now the whole team has to change. Wake up Suso should be at a team no better than Viola! OK, so it's not just on Suso. Any manager that hasn't worked out his player's can't handle his tactics during a preseason AND plays Borini as the starting RCM, well straight away there's questions right there.

I agree with Depay, LemonCookies. Suso +cash. Aurier.. Didn't he have "issues" in the past?

Aurier is all the more reason to keep Kessie!!!!! Ivorian connection. Fucking ridiculous that we're actually "inclined" toward selling Kessie when we just saw Borini there. Like wtf?

Edit: Also, if our management doesn't like Kessie because he's selfish...........*stares in Suso and Hakan*