For the modern Milanista

naraku

Re: Transfer Rumours

05 Feb 2020, 11:56

LemonCookies wrote:
Well, Napoli is breathing down our necks, too. Their squad is far better than ours, imo, so I can see Rino pushing past us if we can't get ourselves together. Rino's still a shit coach, but there's enough quality in that Napoli side to brute force a top 6 position. Not sure if we can say the same.

Dunno. Allegri would be great, but if we miss out on Europe and don't have much buying power in the summer as a result...would he still want to come here?

I guess it depends what Allegri want's to do. Obviously he'd want Europe, maybe EL would be enough ?

Maybe he would be happy to build the team up again and lead them to the top ? It might have an appeal to him.

Interesting to read Spalletti's interview, Merda preferred to keep him at home than let him join us. Bullshit dickheads.
Imagine the bitch session if Chelsea stopped Conte going to them. Tossers!

naraku

05 Feb 2020, 11:58

You know who has been pretty good this year ? Locatelli.
His numbers won't make it obvious, but he has really stepped up the past 6-12 months. Never quite sure why we got rid of Locatelli and he'd be more than handy now.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

05 Feb 2020, 22:50

naraku wrote:
You know who has been pretty good this year ? Locatelli.
His numbers won't make it obvious, but he has really stepped up the past 6-12 months. Never quite sure why we got rid of Locatelli and he'd be more than handy now.

Seems like he's struck up a good partnership with Obiang. I found a full match of the Sassuolo-Roma game, so I'll see how well he played. His weaknesses for us was his marking, ball watching, and tendency to play sideways when an incisive pass was available. If he's gained some more midfield dynamism, perhaps he could play as a box-to-box for us. Not sure a partnership of Bennacer-Locatelli would be balanced enough. Maybe? Where would Tonali fit? :monto:

Edit: Great game from Locatelli. Roma were abysmal, but he took advantage of that well. Was good in transition. Do we have a buyback on him?

naraku

06 Feb 2020, 01:53

LemonCookies wrote:
Seems like he's struck up a good partnership with Obiang. I found a full match of the Sassuolo-Roma game, so I'll see how well he played. His weaknesses for us was his marking, ball watching, and tendency to play sideways when an incisive pass was available. If he's gained some more midfield dynamism, perhaps he could play as a box-to-box for us. Not sure a partnership of Bennacer-Locatelli would be balanced enough. Maybe? Where would Tonali fit? :monto:

Edit: Great game from Locatelli. Roma were abysmal, but he took advantage of that well. Was good in transition. Do we have a buyback on him?

I had to look it up but we didn't include a buy back even though it was reported we would have one for Loca's return if he developed.
It seems he has.

I think Tonali can play CM as well as DCM.

Tonali-Locatelli-Bennecar.

Double pivot? I guess it depends who will coach us and formation.
If we can offer 50M for Florentino, hopefully we can for Tonali since he wouldn't go back to Serie B with Brescia.

naraku

06 Feb 2020, 02:01

AC Milan will make a fresh attempt to sign attacking midfielder Matias Zaracho from Racing Club in the summer- CM

I have read a lot of good things about Zaracho. Apparently he can cover any midfield role other than DM. His agent was at Casa Milan so hopefully we laid the groundwork for a Summer move. A shame it's a crap source.

Verona and Lazio drew so that's a good result for us. We keep in front of Verona and I feel less bad for our draw, however my main irk was we couldn't score in 25minutes with them a man down.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

07 Feb 2020, 17:14

naraku wrote:
AC Milan will make a fresh attempt to sign attacking midfielder Matias Zaracho from Racing Club in the summer- CM

I have read a lot of good things about Zaracho. Apparently he can cover any midfield role other than DM. His agent was at Casa Milan so hopefully we laid the groundwork for a Summer move. A shame it's a crap source.

Verona and Lazio drew so that's a good result for us. We keep in front of Verona and I feel less bad for our draw, however my main irk was we couldn't score in 25minutes with them a man down.

Don't care about Zaracho, to be honest. If he's good, great. But we need a Zakara/Florentino/Kamara type player. Immediately. If we don't get a player like that this summer, we're fucking bonkers.

Also, Verona drawing Lazio (and not conceding) is pretty outrageous. I think more people need to give respect to Juric's Verona side this season. They mean business every single game. In the last few months, they've thumped clubs below them in the table, and drew with the big guns (us and Lazio). I agree we should have smash and grabbed 3 points against them last weekend, but at least we got a point. We could have lost, had Amrabat not lost his cool.

naraku

09 Feb 2020, 02:06

LemonCookies wrote:
Don't care about Zaracho, to be honest. If he's good, great. But we need a Zakara/Florentino/Kamara type player. Immediately. If we don't get a player like that this summer, we're fucking bonkers.

Also, Verona drawing Lazio (and not conceding) is pretty outrageous. I think more people need to give respect to Juric's Verona side this season. They mean business every single game. In the last few months, they've thumped clubs below them in the table, and drew with the big guns (us and Lazio). I agree we should have smash and grabbed 3 points against them last weekend, but at least we got a point. We could have lost, had Amrabat not lost his cool.

Now they beat Jube, I feel much better about the draw. Borini and Pazzini no less!
What a month they've had, drew with us, Lazio and beat Jube.
Juric has done a great job. He did some good work at Genoa a few year's ago....Juric is one to watch for sure along with De Zerbi.

I am conflicts. If we lose the derby then Merda are right there for the title. I don't want them to win. If it's not us, I'd prefer Lazio.

If we can win the derby, we're 6th since Roma keep dropping points. The start of the season really will cost us.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

09 Feb 2020, 02:44

naraku wrote:
Now they beat Jube, I feel much better about the draw. Borini and Pazzini no less!
What a month they've had, drew with us, Lazio and beat Jube.
Juric has done a great job. He did some good work at Genoa a few year's ago....Juric is one to watch for sure along with De Zerbi.

I am conflicts. If we lose the derby then Merda are right there for the title. I don't want them to win. If it's not us, I'd prefer Lazio.

If we can win the derby, we're 6th since Roma keep dropping points. The start of the season really will cost us.

:pazzo: :pazzo: :pazzo: :pazzo: :pazzo: :pazzo: :pazzo:

I'd love it if Lazio won it. Fuck Jube and Printer.

naraku

09 Feb 2020, 21:53

Suso effect at Sevilla now :fp:

He'll be back....

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

09 Feb 2020, 23:00

Going into the summer:

Donna
? - ? - ? - Theo
Samu - ? - Ben - ?
? - ?

Nice.

naraku

10 Feb 2020, 09:14

LemonCookies wrote:
Going into the summer:

Donna
? - ? - ? - Theo
Samu - ? - Ben - ?
? - ?

Nice.

Donna
Meunier*- TS*-Boetang-Theo
Samu- Matic*-Tonali-Benn
Ibra-Cavani*

* = Free in June.

There is also a nice young CB from Nice- Malang Sarr- who is free.
Also, Modric, Willian, David Silva , Goetze, Mertens, IIlic are all experienced free agent's come June.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

10 Feb 2020, 22:12

Damn, didn't realize Meunier was a free agent as well. The fuck is PSG doing?

Donna
Meunier - Kumbulla - Silva - Theo
Samu - Bakayoko - Bennacer - Kostic
Ibra - Rebic

naraku

11 Feb 2020, 12:08

LemonCookies wrote:
Damn, didn't realize Meunier was a free agent as well. The fuck is PSG doing?

Donna
Meunier - Kumbulla - Silva - Theo
Samu - Bakayoko - Bennacer - Kostic
Ibra - Rebic

I left out Vertoghen as well. He has had a few injuries but could be good.

naraku

11 Feb 2020, 12:21

Romano claims that the Rossoneri could try once again to sign Antonee Robinson from Wigan as well as Zaracho from Racing Club.

Robinson was reportedly jacked he didn't get to move to Milan. I'm for signing kid's so long as we've learned to sign quality experience as well.

The derby was our first loss since Ibra came back and Inter had to go to there limit's to beat us. If we had someone like TS marshalling the defence, we wouldn't of lost.

Speaking of

Sempre Milan are reporting that AC Milan are seriously considering the return of Thiago Silva in the summer

His agent basically said if we make a good offer, Thiago will probably come back.

Lastly, Bakayoko is so desperate to come back to Milan. Hopefully we can get him permanently.

In : Baka, Tonali someone like Modric for free.
Out: Biglia, Bona and two of Kessie, Krunic or Hakan.

Midfield options consist of : Baka, Tonali, Modric, Benn, Paqueta, Kessie. We then have Samu and Rebic who can play the wide role's.

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

12 Feb 2020, 01:17

Agree with you here, man. My only question mark would be Paqueta. He doesn't seem to know how to even play football anymore. His confidence is zero and I can't tell why. If it's not what recent media has reported, what is it? His sub performance was terrible against Inter. No passion or drive at all. It's not like he's got a wealth of professional experience to inform him, "I'm better than this, let's go." I can tell Conti, despite having some bizarre shit moments lately, has tried to reinvent himself. Paqueta probably needs to do that if he's going to succeed here. We've tried him all over the pitch and he still looks like we plucked him off a Brazilian side street.