For the modern Milanista

naraku

[Serie A] AC Milan - Hellas Verona 02/02/2020 15:00 CET

02 Feb 2020, 04:46

GOALKEEPERS
Begović, A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma.

DEFENDERS
Calabria, Conti, Gabbia, Hernández, Laxalt, Musacchio, Romagnoli.

MIDFIELDERS
Bonaventura, Brescianini, Çalhanoğlu, Kessie, Paquetà, Saelemaekers.

FORWARDS
Castillejo, Leão, Rebić, Maldini

This would be hard enough with Hellas doing well. Now we have no Ibra, Kjaer or Bennecar.

A win suddenly puts us ONLY 5 points off Roma for CL , puts us 6th and ahead of Cagliari and Parma. These pressure game's , usually we've failed recently. Without Ibra, we'll see how far we've really come.

I would love to see:

Gigi
Conti-Musa-Roma-Theo
Samu-Kessie-Paq-Laxalt
Leao-Rebic

But we know :
Samu-Kessie-Hakan-Bona

I think Borini scores but I'm going 2-1 to us. Big chances for Leao and Rebic to continue to impress and set us up for a good derby. I also think we might see the debut of Daniel Maldini.

Also, Musa and Roma MUST be careful not to get a yellow card or they miss the derby...can you imagine if it's Romagnoli and we have Musa-Kjaer in the derby !
*Shivers*

Forza Milan and onto Europe!

naraku

Re: [Serie A] AC Milan - Hellas Verona 02/02/2020 15:00 CET

02 Feb 2020, 15:55

I like the guy and before the injury he was a pretty good player, but it's 100% best that Jack Bonaventura leaves at seasons end.
He literally think's he is Suso's replacement.
Slow. Misses passes. Ballhog.

No wonder Paqueta is depressed. He gets benched while Kebab and Jack get to play.

I hope we press on. This team must learn to win these game's.

naraku

02 Feb 2020, 17:07

So sick of this team and it's inability for year's to be able to win games that matter.

Hellas have been good, credit to them. But we played 25 fucking minutes against 10 men FFS.
Other results meant a win really put us in the action but no, we get a stinking point and no momentum for the derby.
For the love of God I hope Ibra stays beyond these 6 month's !

LemonCookies
Calshio Expert

02 Feb 2020, 18:12

Disappointing game. Zero midfield presence without Bennacer. Kessie is so limited in his passing, and Bona is simply finished. Not exactly sure how we're going to survive until May with only one good midfielder. Needed to get the Florentino deal over the line. Period. It's too bad Biglia is injured, because he'd be our last hope.